Call A Doctor Plus
Imagine having a doctor at your fingertips. Imagine being able to discuss your non-emergent symptoms with a U.S. Board Certified doctor via phone or video, without having to pay co-pays or meet deductibles. Imagine the possibility of never wasting time in a waiting room again - and being seen when you WANT to be seen to treat your medical needs.
Call A Doctor Plus puts an end to all of those fears by offering telemedicine - a new way to access doctors 24/7 via phone or video conference. A doctor is available to meet your needs within an average of 14 minutes. Its on-demand health care for you and your whole family! Simply put, non-emergent medical issues can be taken care of without having to travel to the hospital, only to overpay in healthcare bills. Telemedicine enables you to have a more realistic partnership in your health care needs.
Call A Doctor Plus offer various perks in addition to telemedicine. These include discounts on prescription drugs, legal assistance on important issues, guidance in emergency preparation and consultations with Masters-level clinicians, among others, detailed below.
- This free prescription and healthcare discount card is accepted by more than 59,000 pharmacies across the country.
- Savings can go up to 50% - including prescription drugs, dental visits, surgical centers, diabetic care services and vitamins, among others.
Medical Bill Saver
- Call A Doctor Plus has a strong team ready to handle your medical paperwork and will work with your providers to reach agreements that may release you of your financial burdens. Better yet - there is no cost to you until your medical savings begin.
- This service is also available to your spouse, parents, parents-in-law and dependent children.
Legal & Financial Personal Benefits Manager
- Legal assistance at no extra cost.
- Legal counsel can range from civil and real estate matters to traffic tickets and driver’s license matters, plus many more.
- Immediate phone conversation with a Masters-level Clinician - where most of your issues will be solved, saving you time and money.
- If necessary, a referral is then made to a clinician who can provide additional support and/or referrals.
Online Worklife Services
- This tool offers fast information regarding the things that matter most in your everyday life: webinars on current events, preparing for emergencies, information about saving and preparing for college, as well as discount center on more than 3.5 million services and products.
- WorkLife Services also offers WorkLife Library - an online resource with WorkLife Notes; written by licensed social workers and therapists.
Call A Doctor Plus is available to individuals and families for a low monthly price of $19.95. Telemedicine is at your fingertips - with no co-pays, deductibles or charges for your calls. A doctor is available to you in minutes, with the peace of mind that you and your family are taken care of without waiting and overpaying. Have questions? More information can be found here or by calling 866-749-2039.