Get the Medicare Plan F Coverage You Need at the Lowest Rate
Plan F Is Not Available to Everyone
If you were eligible for Medicare before January 1st, 2020, you will still be able to sign up for Plan F. However, if you were eligible for Medicare after January 1st, 2020, you will not be able to sign up for Plan F. However, Plan G is a great substitution and does much the same as Plan F. For more information, visit our page on Plan G.
Medigap Plan F Offers Extensive Coverage and No Out-of-Pocket Expenses
If you’re looking for extensive health care coverage, Medicare Supplement Plan F may be the best option for you.
With Medicare Supplemental Plan F, you’ll enjoy coverage of your Part B Medicare deductible as well as any “excess charges” – that is, the difference between what a health care provider charges and what Medicare will pay. With a plan that covers the difference, you’ll get the care you need in the hospital or from your doctor, without the burden of out-of-pocket expenses.
When you enroll in Medicare Plan F, you also have the option of selecting a high-deductible plan that will reduce your insurance premiums. With this option, you would pay for Medicare-covered costs including coinsurance, copayments and deductibles to a limit of $2,300. Once you’ve reached the deductible, your plan would cover all the same expenses as the regular Medigap Plan F.
To learn more about whether Medicare Supplement Plan F is the right Medigap plan for you, give us a call at 1-800-913-3416.
Additional Information: Medicare Supplement Plan F Coverage Details
You’ll enjoy the following benefits when you enroll in Medigap Plan F:
- Basic Medicare benefits, including:
- Hospitalization: Pays Part A coinsurance plus coverage for 365 additional days after Medicare benefits end
- Medical expenses: Pays Part B coinsurance – generally 20 percent of Medicare-approved expenses – or copayments for hospital outpatient services
- Blood: Pays for the first three pints of blood each year
- Skilled nursing facility care
- Medicare Part A deductible for hospitalization
- Medicare Part B deductible for medical and hospital outpatient expenses
- Medicare Part B excess charges
- Travel-abroad medical emergency help
To find out which Medigap insurance providers offer Medicare Supplement Plan F, or for your complimentary consultation on the insurance plan best suited to your needs, contact MediGap Advisors today at 800-913-3416.