Free Gym Program Benefits
Get more active with the SilverSneakers and Silver&Fit programs. These programs are designed to make exercise fun and social for seniors, and are included with many Medicare supplement plans. You can do the programs at home, or with a free gym membership.
- On-demand workout videos: Members have access to a video library of classes, workouts, and how-to videos that guide you through the exercises.
- Fitness app: With the fitness app on your smartphone, you can access workouts and fitness programs on the go, making it super convenient when traveling. You can also track your workouts and activities.
- 17,000+ participating locations: SilverSneakers gyms are all over the nation, and with those numbers, you’ll be sure to find a location near you.
- Classes designed for seniors: These in-person classes made for you and led by SilverSneakers instructors. There is a wide range of 80 different classes to choose from, such as cardio, outdoor, swimming, dancing, yoga, and stability. There’s a class for everyone.
- Gyms: You’ll also have access to equipment if you’d just like to work out on your own.
- Fitness app: This app for your smartphone allows you to stream exercise videos on the go. You can also search for nearby participating fitness centers.
- 14,000+ participating locations: Silver&Fit gyms are all over the nation.
- On-demand workout videos: Members have access to a video library of classes, healthy aging content, and quarterly newsletters meant to educate about health and fitness. These classes can be done from home.
- Social clubs: In these social clubs, you can meet seniors with similar interests and participate in group activities, like hiking, archery, volunteering, gardening, and more.
- Fitness kit: If you can’t get to one of the locations or simply want to workout from home, you can get 2 fitness kits per year.
* Medi Gap Advisors is not associated with the SilverSneakers or the Silver&Fit program. We simply encourage our clients to enroll in their program. We cannot guarantee any of the above information to be accurate at the time of publishing. To see if a plan near you participates in the program, call us today.